Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bum

I am so lazy right now. Last week, I ran a grand total of 5km! And that was on Monday to assist in my recovery for Sundown Marathon. Besides this wonderful fact of not running, I have been eating a lot as well. Recent trips out of Singapore resulted in plenty of chocolates and other junk food brought back. Many of these end up in my belly. Ah.. Life is so good. But knowing me, the lack of exercise and plenty of sinful food has led to me getting really lazy and the once mascular frame of mine is now a fat blob! (yah right) Haha.. But seriously, I think I have to start training once again. Dang. And I feel so lazy.

Anyway, here's the plan for next week.

Monday - 12km
Tuesday - 6km
Wednesday - 15km
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 10km

Giving a grand total of 41km! That is what I hope to achieve next week. So I've put it down in writing. Let's hope I manage to do it. Let's hope it's not like last Friday where I got all my gear, got on the bus to school but decided not to go to the gym in the end. I'm such a bum. Dang!

No comments: