Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My 1st Ever Post

Wow! This is my first ever post on any webbie EVER! Quite excited about this! Well anyway, this blog was created to share my experiences and opinions on all things related to my running life and other things. Well here's a little introduction about myself and my running life thus far..

I'm currently a Year 4 Undergraduate at a University located in the middle of town. Graduating really really soon. Yay! I have been pretty active in my life thus far, taking part in various activities such as Rock Climbing, Dragonboating, Running Marathons and Triathlons. I am a pretty big sports fan and I watch most sports on tv including rugby, a little bit of cricket, and even aussie rules!!! Not that I know much about these sports! haha..

Well my running records thus far:
  • IPPT 2.4km - 9:06 min
  • Marathon - 4:48 hours
  • Triathlon - 3:03 hours
Well i do hope to break all these records one day. (i hope)

Till my next post, Ciao!

No comments: