Thursday, April 10, 2008

Events Events Events

Currently, I am training for one event - the Sundown Marathon. It's a marathon that will last through the night. From my understanding, I believe the marathon will begin at 12am! Well there's another major event for that day. That is the Ultra-Marathon! 2 Marathons in a row! 84km! Madness! Who exactly in the right mind will put themselves through such torturous pain?

Hey but then again, when my dad was doing all his half-marathons and I haven't entered into National Service, I also thought those people who ran marathons are mad! Why pay money to suffer? Haha.. Well maybe one day you will see me participating in this distance. :P Well to my one and only er.. friend participating in this distance, all the best! :)

Well apart from Sundown Marathon, there are other events coming up. Lion City Marathon and Passion Run are two which are coming up quite soon. Right now, I'm not sure if I'll take part in that. Would make a lot of sense to be training for these events as well. But time will tell. And also if the better half of me gives me her blessings. :P

My anonymous friend has been "persuading" me to join him in an overseas marathon. He's looking at going to Australia for the Gold Coast Marathon. The marathon's on the 6th of July and it's really really tempting. But for now, it's still under consideration. Till then, will keep you updated on the events coming up.

No comments: